Sunday 20 September 2009

Introduction, disclaimer and smallprint

Welcome to my blog. I am at the time of writing a 26 year-old male living in the UK, blogging under a pseudonym purely to avoid any unwanted awkwardness if potential employers were ever to web-search my name and stumble upon this blog. I have no doubt whatsoever that it will contain some very fringe ideas, experiences and perspectives that could appear to the layperson to be far-fetched, psychotic and highly undesirable in today's materialist-driven society, and apart from anything else it will be composed entirely of very personal content the likes of which I would usually only ever share with a close friend over a drink or on an evening walk, if at all.

I hold my hand on my heart and promise from the outset to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home